Zippo is now seeking engineering professionals. We are committed to attracting the best and brightest talent. If you are open to new challenges, dynamic change and want to make a positive difference, then we would like to hear from you.
· Candidates must have 5-10 years of experience in providing engineering services and support to manufacturing operations
· Demonstrated experience with directing supporting resources
· Must be able to develop, source, implement, and maintain manufacturing technologies for automated assembly equipment, fabrication tooling, and machines for forming, bonding, machining, finishing, and decoration processes
· Experience, at a high level of expertise, with the use of CAD technologies is required
· Previous work experiences with integrated automation inspection technologies, various assembly processes, as well as lean/continuous improvement methods are considered a plus
The successful candidate must have at least a B.S. Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering.
Competitive compensation and excellent benefits are offered.
Please submit an application letter, resume and salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.orgEqual Opportunity Employer